spring water quality
≈ no magnets, no electricity, no chemicals used, no on-going operating costs ≈
WHAT IS WATER?
Water is an irreplaceable natural resource and the source of all life on earth. It is a tasteless and odourless, clear and colourless fluid, which consists of two of the most common elements in nature: hydrogen and oxygen. Besides suspended minerals and organic particles in soluble form, natural water also contains various gases (e.g. oxygen) and solids (mineral nutrients).
Water is also a storehouse of information. Water contains imprinted energy oscillations, or information, which, amongst other things, influences homeostasis (the body’s own regulatory system). Therefore we are not only concerned with physically cleaning the water from pollutants but also with the energetic deletion of the information of pollutants.
FUNCTION AND RESONANCE EFFECT
The AquaKat® is a water revitalization device that emits subtle information patterns which have the effect of changing the characteristics of water. In the same manner as a catalytic converter in a car changes harmful pollutants into less harmful emissions, the AquaKat® changes the nature of water by transmitting specific frequency patterns to it. Charged information in the AquaKat® causes water to resonant at a specific frequency (much like a tuning fork when struck will cause a nearby stationary tuning fork to also start resonating). This causes water’s crystalline structure to take on the attributes of natural spring water (see photos below).
Based on our understanding of water’s ability to store and emit information, the following can be deduced regarding the effect of the AquaKat: It alters the “memory’ of the water by changing the clusters within it, so that the information patterns of tap water adopt an oscillation identical to that of the AquaKat® (see graph below). Water revitalization with an AquaKat® increases water’s vitality, gives it a softer feel and improves its taste. Water filtration and reverse osmosis systems will cleanse water of various substances: chemical, heavy metal and organic contaminants. Unfortunately, they do not restore the energies and information related to them nor do they restore the vitality (life) to water – necessary in activating water’s natural healing abilities.
How it works and its effects
The effect of the AquaKat® device is based on the blend of information used from several different sources of spring water of the highest quality and best origins, and on information from minerals, oxygen and other sources. Due to the combination of these informational frequencies, water subject to the AquaKat’s influences takes on spring water properties, including the benefits associated with drinking such water (better taste, “internal cleansing”) and from bathing/showering in it (more agreeable, better feel), but also takes on the best protective qualities of water such as natural hardness stabilization (i.e. calcium) and increased absorption ability (i.e. overcoming red / gray discolouration, cleaning effect, freshness). [For a comprehensive list of the many attributes of AquaKat-treated water refer to the section (below) titled: Application Overview.]
To date only a few scientists have recognized the energetic and informational impact attributable to drinking water pollution. One of the best known, Wolfgang Ludwig, advocates the theory that “water contains certain signals, even after being treated, which depending on their wavelength, can be detrimental or damaging to health”. Imprinted energy oscillations contain information. Therefore pollutant oscillations in the water also contain information that influences homeostasis (the body’s own regulatory system) among other things. This means that in order for water to be clean or harmless, because its pollution levels are within allowable limits, it is necessary that energies and informational frequencies related to these pollutants also be eliminated. Ludwig concluded that the informational frequency imprints of these pollutants need to be removed through water revitalization processes – such as the AquaKat® is able to provide.
Why water vitalization?
As already mentioned, water contains imprinted energy oscillations, or information, which, among other things, influences homeostasis (the body’s own regulatory system). This means that water is not just clean or harmless because its pollution levels are within the allowed limits, but also that energies and possibly harmful information relating to them also have to be eliminated. Therefore, it has to be living (or vital) water.
Water can store and emit ethereal information. Therefore we are not only concerned with physically cleaning the water of pollutants, but also with energetic deletion of the information of pollutants
- Water revitalization
- Increases the biological water quality
- Higher bioavailability of dissolved minerals in the water
- Restoration of natural dynamics and harmony (spring water quality)
- Multi-information of diverse spring waters, oxygen and minerals
- Dissolves/prevents lime build-up on pipes, plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Stabilization hardness and homogenization lime in water
- Prevents/eliminates biofilm on inside wall of water pipes
- Protects water pipes and household appliances
- Less aggressive and less corrosion, protects against rust
- Increased solubility capacity of water to absorb dissolved substances
- Longer storage of water without a deterioration of quality
- Increased hygiene and sanitation as sedimentation does not build-up on pipes
- Permanent function – water retains vitality, even when stationary (not flowing) in pipes
- Supports increased alkalinity (elevated pH)
- Health activation, supports physical well-being
- Energetic cancellation of harmful information in water
- Optimized solubility and higher absorption capacity of mineral substances in the water
- Provides water with positive life force (Bovis reading) and healthy “left spin” spectrum
- Revitalized water, rich in energy
- Spring water quality and attributes
- No change in the water composition
- Fresher taste and changes the nature of chlorine
- Feels softer to touch and taste
- Reduces use of soaps, detergents and additives
- Enhances septic system functionality
- Reduces surface tension of water (increased viscosity)
- No plumbing required to install
- No maintenance or operating costs
- No magnetism, no electricity, no chemicals and not susceptible to frost damage
- May be used on copper, PVC, plastic or metal water line
- Available as waterproof unit – which can be suspended in a water storage tank
- Thousands of users worldwide – more than 25 years of usage
Range of Uses
- Individual faucet, water tap outlet or showerheads
- Private household,
- Mobile home, recreational vehicle, cottage/recreational property
- Apartment buildings
- Community water supply system
- Park/rest area water supply and/or washroom facilities
- Swimming pools, hot tubs
- Hot water heating systems, cooling tower installations
- Commercial establishments, including restaurant, bakery, grocery store, spa, tourist accommodation, car wash, laundry, hair salon, etc.
- Agricultural use (e.g. poultry / livestock watering, processing water, on sprayer equipment, composting)
- Industrial uses (e.g. processing and cooling operations, metal fabrication, recirculation water use)
|Model||Daily Water Volume||Distance|
|in liters||in US gallons||in meters||in feet|
|AquaKat 8+||* See AquaKat 8+ Design Paramaters table which follows|
AquaKat 8+ Design Parameters.
All numbers calculated based on 8 bar water pressure.
The AquaKat® is easy to install. No plumbing is required. The AquaKats may be filled onto all pipe materials.
Ideally, an AquaKat® should be placed on to the water line close to where it first comes into the dwelling or premises it is intended to service, except it should be placed after a water pressure tank or water softener (if either is present).
AquaKat M, L, and XL
These devices can simply be clamped or strapped (with plastic cable ties) onto the main intake water pipe.
Things to be Aware of
Initially, possible release of limescale particles
- Flush pipes after 6 – 8 weeks
- Avoid electromagnetic fields
- Do not paint the AquaKat or stick anything onto it
- Do not dent or puncture the AquaKat
- Position on the pipe so that there is no contact between the AquaKat and any
other surface (e.g. floor, wall, ceiling, other equipment)
Should you have any question respecting the property installation and use of the AquaKat, please contact your AquaKat distributor for assistance.
A 10 inch (25 cm) long, straight and free pipe segment is sufficient for the installation of the AquaKat 8+ (or larger unit). Foam (provided) is used as a spacer and anti-slip device between the pipe and the AquaKat 8+, which can then be locked in place (locks provided).
In cases where pipe size and water capacity warrant the expansion in the size of the
AquaKat 8+, addition module extensions can be added (as shown).
Addressing Lime Build up and Rust in Water
One benefit of water revitalization with the AquaKat ® is that lime build-up inside water pipes becomes dissolved and does not re-form. The reason for this is that the water regains its natural capability to hold dissolvent mineral substances as microscopic particles – 200 to 300 times smaller than before (the diagram opposite illustrates the difference).
This means that lime does not build up on pipes, in hot water tanks, hot water heating systems, appliances or in commercial, industrial or agricultural operations, especially where water is recirculated or heated.
Similarly, rust in pipes is dissolved and then washed away like other substances in the water, instead of accumulating or staining fixtures.
Microscopic examination has shown that practically no coagulated crystals form under the influence of the AquaKat®. Instead, small round and isolated singular crystals are formed that have the additional effect of stabilizing the hardness of the water.
In another comparison, the crystal scientist Dr Elmar Langenscheidt has re-tested the well-known crystallization behaviour of ascorbic acid. In water that was informed by the AquaKat®, ideal typical uniaxial crystals are formed. Their centre is clearly recognizable. It becomes the centre of a radial corona of interference colours, which indicates a closed crystal structure.
Hard water versus soft water
It is widely accepted that good quality drinking water is an essential and healthy part of our daily diet. The minerals that it contains, such as potassium and magnesium, are also part of the water and give it its good taste. Calcium is also part of this; however, it can have side effects. It may be good for the human body, but the buildup of calcium (lime scale) in pipes, in hot water tanks, on plumbing fixtures, kettles, etc. can cause significant problems and costs.
What most people do not realize is that water that is too soft can also cause damage – by corroding metals and metal surfaces. Rust can eat away on the inside of pipes. Lime can therefore be useful, even important. Just to get rid of it means also to give up its protective properties.
This is why water experts recommend leaving the valuable calcium in the water! Modern water treatment techniques and systems, such as AquaKat®, work on the calcium in such a way that prevents it from settling as harmful lime scale, while allowing it to retain its protective properties.
By addressing problems of lime build-up in pipes and on fixtures and by eliminating rust stains on plumbing appliances and elsewhere, the AquaKat® can eliminate the need for a water softener and/or iron removal device – saving money on water equipment and replacement products (salt, filters, etc.). Also plumbing systems work more efficiently (at increased capacity), hot water tanks last longer and water heating energy costs are reduced. These are all factors which enable the AquaKat® to pay for itself quickly.
New insights into tap water
The pleasant and healing effects of water, which has been treated with the AquaKat®, are not easily measured or assessed by visual examination. Yet, they can be experienced. During the more than twenty years of AquaKat® use in Europe an extensive number of favourable experiences have been documented, including the following:
A leading German plumbers’ trade journal “SBZ Sanitar-Heizungs-Klima-und Klempnertechnik” undertook a study on the effectiveness of the AquaKat®. They commissioned a group of plumbers to test the device with their residential customers. More than 80 percent of test participants reported positive results with the AquaKat®. During the three months test period, it was reported that former problems of lime scale build-up on pipes, in hot water heaters and on appliances (e.g. kettles) resolved themselves. Households that previously had a rust problem reported that red discolouration of their water disappeared. Also participants identified water properties that can only be experienced subjectively, including: the water simply tasted better; felt softer; the chlorine taste seemed to disappear and when having a shower it felt more refreshing – as if under a waterfall in the mountains. [Note: an English translation of this study called: Humbug or New Perspective is below under Information Downloads.]
Former Problem with Septic System Resolved: A few months after installing an AquaKat® on their home water system, a household noticed as a side benefit that a chronic set of problems they used to experience with their septic system – bad odor, a need to frequently pumped out the septic tank and the tile field not functioning efficiently – all seemed to resolve themselves. Their regular septic tank pump out operator observed: “It seems to have initiate an aerobic process in the septic tank, eliminating foul odors and causing the whole system to function more efficiently and not requiring as regular a pumpout.”)
There have been numerous reports of favorable results with the AquaKat® being used in commercial and industrial operations. Some include:
- A champagne producer was able to decommission their water softening plant
- A hotel now saves 30 percent on its costs for cleaning and disinfection agents
- A bakery reports that their bread dough is easier to process
- A pasta manufacturer has a similar experience with kneading their dough
- Another bakery has become famous for their bread’s flavor and freshness and it ability to “practically” never go stale – which the owner attributes to the installation of an AquaKat®
- A hairdresser reports using less shampoo in her salon and her client’s hair looks shinier and softer
- Pub owners / restaurateurs are happy with the notably improved taste of their water, and comment on the ease in cleaning glassware (“sparkling clean”) and reduced detergent requirements in the laundry
- The produce manager in a grocery store observed that his store’s produce now has a better shelf life, experiences reduced deterioration (e.g. overcomes lettuce wilting) and looks fresher, since having installed an AquaKat® M on their produce water misting operation.
- A cheese manufacturer has found that his hot water boiler which previously required constant cleaning, to address a lime build-up problem, no longer experiences this problem
- A car wash operator reports lower water surface tension (water beading up / water spotting) and a lower volume of soap/detergent use since an AquaKat® was installed
- A metal fabricator reports their (wet) metal lathes now work more efficiently and the water seems smoother
- A ski resort in Switzerland reports that a previous problem with odors from a high traffic washroom/toilet facility has been overcome through the installation of an AquaKat®
- A cooling system, with recirculated water, experienced a reduction in lime build-up, lower operating costs and reduced need for shutdown and clean-up
- The French Navy did extensive tests on the AquaKat® and discovered that it changes the structure of the water and improves the quality of water and reduced shutdown times to clean equipment previously plagued by a problem of lime build-up
Note: PDF copies of many of these examples are provided below under Information
Water vitalization with an AquaKat has been shown to have profound effects in agriculture.
As shown in the simple experiment below, when wheat kernels are soaked in AquaKat water vs. regular tap water there is a significant difference in the germination rate with AquaKat treatment. Similarly, dairy cows on AquaKat water have been shown to drink more water and produce more milk. ¹ Similar performance with other types of livestock have been observed and documented. ¹ There is no placebo effect with plants and animals, as there can be with humans.
Some of the areas where there has been an observed difference in agriculture performance include the following:
AquaKat and Plants/Crops
As shown in the following images, using AquaKat water on plants and crops promotes better plant growth, better nutrient uptake, increase production/yield and higher quality (including an elevation in Brix)
AquaKat and Field Sprayers
RESULT: COST SAVINGS AND BETTER SPRAY PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE.
Note: variation in farm, sprayer equipment and water can influence on-farm results.
OPTION FOR USING AN AQUAKAT FOR SPRAYING:
1) AquaKat may be affixed to sprayer boom or
2) AquaKat water (from water truck or storage tank) may be used
In the same manner as humans benefit from vitalized water, animals also signal an appreciation for AquaKat® vitalized (or restructured) water.
A simple experiment is to give livestock AquaKat® vitalized water in one water trough and give them their regular water in another adjoining water trough. The animals will show a preference for the vitalized AquaKat water.
The following pictographic diagrams, visually describe observed results associated with the use of AquaKat water in swine and poultry operations. Whereas, trial results associated with the AquaKat in livestock/poultry operations are provided below under Information Downloads.
With respect to livestock/poultry water supply, the AquaKat® can be used to:
- improve the quality of animals’ drinking water
- increase production (e.g. more milk by cows, better weight gain by broilers, etc.)
- support healthy animals and reduced need for medication (e.g. assisted in overcoming infectious entericolitis in poultry)
- contribute to better feed conversion
- (perhaps surprisingly) produces calmer animals
- improve animals coat/hair/plumage
- mitigates plugging of drinking nipples and misters (no lime problem)
- reduces algae in water bowl/troughs and curtailment of biofilm in water lines
- help to create negative (or alkaline) water which can be beneficial for livestock
- shown to make calcium and magnesium in hard water more bioavailable
- improve quality of water for clean-up operations
- reduced wear and tear on heat exchangers, water heaters and boilers
- stimulate aerobic process in compost/manure and septic systems (and reduces associated odor)
- in conjunction with penergetic w (for groundwater) can be used to improve quality of cistern water
- leads to drier manure (less runny)
- suitable for all other uses mentioned above (e.g. residential, commercial) carried out on a farm
In addition to its general use, the AquaKat® may also be used in swimming pools and hot tubs. A special Swimming Pool AquaKat® increases the quality of the water in a swimming pool and/or hot tubs.
The benefits of vitalized water in a swimming pool / hot tub are:
The following steps should be followed prior to installation:
- Check the water capacity of your pool. Ensure that the right size of Aquakat is used Refer to swimming pool capacity chart which follows.
- Check the Pump Capacity of your pool to ensure it is adequate for the needs of your pool water capacity, to ensure correct pool cleansing takes place (and the jets are positioned correctly, to obtain maximum water movement through the pool)
- Ensure that your cleansing and pool brushing apparatus you are currently using are working correctly and are adequate for your pool design and size.
- Fully clean your pool, and back wash the sand filter. If a cartridge filter is installed, clean as standard instructions.
- In addition, prior to installing a Swimming Pool AquaKat follow the Recommended procedures before converting your pool suing a Swimming Pool AquaKat (find in Information Download section).
- Upon completing the full pool and equipment cleansing and pool water balancing, the correct capacity of Swimming Pool Aquakat Device(s) can then be installed very easily, following the detailed manufacturer instructions provided with the product from Penergetic.
- This device is installed onto the outlet pipe, after the pump and filter
- When mounting the device, to the pipe, the Swimming Pool Aquakat must be positioned free on the pipe without touching either a wall, floor or any electrical cabling
- It is recommended to leave your pump running for at least 24 hours to ensure full circulation of pool water has taken place, thus enabling the Swimming Pool Aquakat to vitalize and restructure the pool water, for ongoing use
- To maintain correct water balance, ongoing standard regular cleaning of your pool and filter should take place, and back washing, as external weather conditions and residue elements landing into the water, do affect the water balance
- When a Swimming Pool Aquakat is in operation, and the pool requires a top up of water, check the pool pH once water is added to see if water pH balancing needs to be carried out. Out of balance pH water can also activate algae growth.
AquaKat Water in your swimming pool provides spring water quality for the enjoyment of all swimmers and offers many healthful benefits and cost savings.
Heavy rainfall or other significant weather event can be factors in introducing pollutants and other stresses on the dynamics of your pool’s chemical balance.
At these times pay particular attention to water quality.
Penergetic w (surface water) and Penergetic w (ground water) are companion products to the Swimming Pool AquaKat and can at times be used to assist in helping to keep the water clean or providing support in controlling algae. These products are discussed in more detail in the Penergetic w section of this website.
Swimming Pool Capacity Parameters
AquaKat Swimming Pool Examples
The initiative for using the AquaKat to treat swimming pools was perfected by the Penergetic distributors in Austrialia and we are pleased to be able to piggyback on their work and be able to introduce the Swimming Pool AquaKat system in the United States (and Canada).
Here are a couple of examples:
Pool owner Testimonial:
“Our swimming pool had given us many problems for almost a year. We were regularly having our pool tip over and go green easily, and we found we were having to spend a lot of money on chemicals and pool servicing, by our local pool shop. We also travel a lot, and each time we would come home after a short holiday our pool would be green. Clearly, there was something wrong. We found also that we would have sore eyes and ears as well as very dry skin from the pool water. Even our grandchildren complained, and did not even enjoy going in the pool because of this problem. After visiting some friends we learnt that they had an Aquakat Pool System and we were so surprised then
when we felt this water, against our pool, hence we decided to contact the Penergetic folks to get them to have a look at our pool and discuss their product. We ended up deciding to purchase a Swimming Pool Aquakat for our pool. When the company representative came to show us how to do a Pre Clean before the Aquakat was installed, we learned that our pool water was out of balance, and there was an overgrowth of algae in the pool and within our sand filter and our chlorinator was clogged up. Also our top up water from the tank we used to fill our pool was very alkaline (reading of 10.2 pH). This tank was first treated with Penergetic W ground products to start with. It took over a period of two weeks, with the expertise and monitoring of the Penergetic Pool Professionals, to get our pool right. From testing and pre clean, with having the Aquakat installed, and leaving the pool pump running until the pool water was clear and balanced, for us to see such a change to both the clarity and feel of our water. What an experience to swim in the water now, for our family and grandchildren. So soft on our skin, with no more worries with red sore eyes or ear problems. Also, our fresh water tank is now both clean and at a healthy balanced pH level once more, which is better for our garden as well. We find we are now able to look after our pool very easily without outside help from a pool company, which is a big cost saving.”
Pool owner Testimonial:
“We were first introduced to the Aquakat Water Device for our home. The difference in the water quality and taste was significant and we were very happy with this.
About a month later, we decided to then discuss our pool. We were always having trouble with keeping the water balanced, without using quite a lot of chemicals which were quite costly at times, depending on the weather and water condition. We also did not really like chemicals, particularly for our grandchildren, who use the pool all the time. They would get sore red eyes when using or pool and the strong smell of chlorine was hard to get out of the swimsuits and also discolored their hair.
The Penergetic people came to our home, did tests on our pool water and system and our fresh water source. This enabled us to see why we had problems. We also live on acreage and have water storage tanks, which we had test at the same time. They recommended we use Penergetic w (for groundwater) to balance the tank water. As a result, we felt confident that these products would be most suitable for us, hence we decided to purchase a Swimming Pool Aquakat device for our pool as well as the W powder product for our tank water.
The Penergetic people did the pre clean of our pool, and installed the devices, together with treating our tanks. They also gave us advice and instructions on how to maintain our pool and tanks ongoing. Within a few days, the difference with our pool water was so noticeable. It was a lot clearer and had a sparkle overall to what we had seen prior to installing the Aquakats. The water is noticeably softer on the skin when swimming, and now we also do not have a problem with red sore eyes or chlorine smell. As part of our pool maintenance, we use both the Penergetic w (surface water) and Penergetic w (groundwater) as required. Looking after our pool now is so easy. We are extremely happy with the results.”
In a multi-family apartment building (or condominium project) instead of individual suites or units having their own in-suite AquaKat®, greater economies of scale can often be achieved by installing one or more the AquaKat 2” or AquaKat *+s to serve the whole building.
Likewise, in larger scale industrial operations or commercial operations (i.e. a hotel), sometimes it is can be more economical and practical to install one of these larger unit.
For these types of applications it is best to consult a Penergetic/AquaKat distributor for advice as to the best approach in addressing your particular situation.
The ThermoKat is a special purpose form of the AquaKat intended for use on a hot water heating system (e.g. in-floor heating system, hot water boiler) where water typically is recirculated. The ThermoKat has the effect of increasing the efficiency of the hot water system by vitalizing the water and preventing the problem of recirculated water becoming muddy (or brownish color) due to a “battery effect” – the minute corrosion of metal alloys on the heating system.
Fix to the water line after the boiler, the ThemoKat helps prevent the water from losing a certain vitality resulting from heating. Advantages: activated water, better heat transfer, less residue and reduces deposits on expensive thermostats.
The ThermoKat comes in the following sizes/capacities:
The AquaKat has been in use in Europe for about twenty-five (25) years. The “Original” AquaKats sold over twenty (20) years ago are still in use today – they do not run out, expire or become obsolescent. They simply continue to produce revitalized water.
Nonetheless, every AquaKat sold in North America comes with a:
- 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee *
- 5 years warranty on workmanship –
* Applicable if you are not completely satisfied with how the AquaKat performs.
Subject to water unit and box being returned in good condition.
AquaKat No Drop
Sound intriguing and feel it could improve the quality of your water, yet too hard to believe? Ask your (local/regional) Penergetic/AquaKat distributor to provide you with an AquaKat No Drop.
This simple test device when placed under a glass of wine, orange juice or water will change (improve) the taste any one of these (and/or other beverages) without even being in contact with the liquid. Although the No Drop is not a substitute for the real thing, a simple test with the No Drop provides further evidence of the efficacy of the actual AquaKat devices.
The AquaKat is designed as a “one time” purchase.
There are no on-going operating expenses:
- no filters to change
- no plumbing or cutting of pipes required
- no special equipment needs to install
- no magnets to wear out or loss their charge
- no moving parts to wear out or need to be replaced
- no chemicals or salt to add
- no electricity required
For more information on AquaKat the following downloads are available:
AquaKat and Agriculture Pictograph
AquaKat General Pictograph
AquaKat 1” and 2” Mini Booklet
AquaKat 8+ Mini Booklet
Humbug or new perspective
Water Vitalization with Positive Side Effect*
Improved Bread Quality with AquaKat*
AquaKat – Experience of a Hairdresser*
Heating System – Sludge Problem Eliminated*
Lime Scale Free Operation*
Scientific Experiment with the AquaKat*
AquaKat Changes Water Structure*
World Class Athlete Uses AquaKat*
AquaKat Tap Screens
AquaKat – Frequently Asks Questions
Agriculturally-related AquaKat Information Downloads
AquaKat and Agriculture brochure
AquaKat and Swine Pictograph
AquaKat Use with Poultry Pictograph
Experience with the AquaKat on Dairy Farms
Swine and AquaKat Detail Page
AquaKat and Broiler Results
AquaKat – Turkey Brooder Barn Trail
Iron and AquaKat in Turkey Barn
Winter Wheat – Germination with AquaKat
Experience with AquaKat on Field Sprayer (Kazahstan)
Glyphosate and AquaKat and Water Quality
*Source: A Vision Becomes Reality, Ernstfried Prade, ISBN 978-3-929771-12-1