Penergetic p (for plants)
* *For best results use in combination with companion product penergetic k.
** For more details on these effects/benefits/observations related to Penergetic p – for plants click here.
In-Crop (Foliar) Application
- Can be applied on its own or in combination with other applications (e.g. fertilizer, herbicides, biological ingredients, etc.)
- Alternatively, can be mixed and spread with slurry, compost or other suitable materials (e.g. granular humates, etc.)
- Dry application: use bentonite or Sikron
- Spray application: use molasses (water soluble); Sikron (can be added to spray tank with agitation) or ultra fine bentonite (premix as a wettable powder prior to use)
- Most conventional times to apply are: i) sprayed in-crop as a foliar application. Alternatively, can be applied by drip lines or pivot irrigation
Organic, Transitional or Conventional Farming
- Penergetic p may be used equally effectively for conventional and organic farming
- Suitable for transitioning from conventional to organic farming
- See OMRI-listed certificates below