Penergetic k (for soil)
* For crop production best results achieved when used in conjunction with penergetic p.
** For more details on these effects/benefits/observations related to Penergetic k – Soil Activator click here.
Soil Treatment / Field Application
- Can be applied on its own or in combination with other applications (e.g. fertilizer, herbicides, biological ingredients, etc.)
- Alternatively, can be mixed and spread with slurry, compost or other suitable materials (e.g. granular humates, etc.)
- Dry application: use bentonite or Sikron
- Spray application: use molasses (water soluble); Sikron (can be added to spray tank with agitation) or ultra fine bentonite (premix as a wettable powder prior to use)
- Most conventional times to apply are:
i) in Spring (prior to planting or prior to germination) or
ii) in Fall (post harvest).
iii) can be applied when seeding (i.e. side or bottom banding),
iv) in-crop (in combination with and when penergetic p applied) or
v) pre-harvest (with desiccant)
Organic/Transitional or Conventional Farming
- Penergetic k may be used equally effectively for conventional and organic farming
- Suitable for transitioning from conventional to organic farming
- See OMRI-listed certificates below